The Falcon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Falcon's Nest

Official Florence Falcons Online Hangout!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SHAMELESS ADVERTISING, WHAT IS THIS.
Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm by Melchiorre.Corruption

» C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.
Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am by Aurore

» REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.
Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am by Aurore

» SWAGGED OUT .........S.T.E IN DA BUILDING
Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am by DreDay256

» what everybodys summer so far like???
Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 am by DreDay256

» 5/21/2009 ~ SUMMER BREAK, HERE WE COME!!
Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables" I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 am by Melchiorre.Corruption

» Helena {REvolution RP}
Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables" I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:10 am by Aurore

» Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}
Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 am by Aurore

» Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)
Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am by Aurore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables" Empty
PostSubject: Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables"   Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:46 am

Yep, you guessed it. Insane Asylum/Boarding School RP.

Quick Character Guidelines ://

1. Err, please; don't let us have an overflow of insane murder-crazy teenagers. That would be...Scary. Very much, yes.
2. Try to be creative; don’t just be like “He/she is crazy!” Please, state why, list disorders if possible/necessary. (Yeah, I said list. People don’t get sent to asylums for just one little problem.)
3. Give your character a good background explaining as to why they are there.
4. Yeah, the title says “Dangerous Incurables,” basically meaning they’re deemed too crazy to be running around in the open. It doesn’t literally mean they’re dangerous.

Now, on with the show!
---------------------------------------

Hello, and welcome to Lehrer School for “Dangerous Incurables.”

You’re probably reading this because you, or a loved one, have been accepted into this school for whatever reason—whether it be an uncontrollable case of ADHD to being just plain insane.
Listed below is our curriculum schedule, a basic description of the grounds, classes, and students’ basic Do’s and Don’ts..

The Grounds

The grounds here at Lehrer sit on approximately four-teen acres of fenced-in land, with four main buildings and a large front-courtyard. These five buildings include; The main hospital building/Student quarters, The school building, The Gymnasium, and the Cafeteria which doubles as an auditorium when needed.
The courtyard takes up about one acre, giving the students a place to run outside when they need it. It is also dotted with shade trees, for those seeking the solitude of the outside, but don’t want to be beaten down on by the sun’s rays.
The main hospital, which overlooks the rest of the buildings, not only holds the infirmary, but the students’ sleeping quarters as well. It is four stories tall, the infirmary covers the bottom floor, while three-hundred rooms, each equipped with basic needs--two twin beds, mini fridge, T.V., small bathroom, and two dressers—line the top three floors. Each floor has one-hundred rooms, each is numbered, while each of the three top floors has an assigned letter—The bottom-most floor being A, middle floor is B, and the top is C. This is how the students find their rooms, rather than trying to figure which floor a certain number is on, they go to the floor corresponding to the letter in front of their room number, so, let’s say you have room fifty on floor B—You’d have room B-50.
The School building, consisting of only two floors, the top floor containing all basic core-classes and non-electives, the bottom floor containing the main/attendance office, guidance office, and elective classes.
The Gymnasium contains one large spacious room, two changing rooms connected by a long hallway, and an upstairs track. There are two sets of bleachers on either side for, albeit somewhat rare, sporting events.
The Cafeteria also has one spacious room, though it is usually covered by long tables. In the back there are two lunch bars, one on either side, where the food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served. There is also a salad bar. In the front on the room, there is a large stage for assemblies and such.

Elective Courses

**All students are required to take Gym, the four required Core-Classes, and at least one language. They can choose up to two electives.

Electives are as follows;
**Restricted to the more “stable” students.
Fine Arts
Mrs. Sullivan - General Music
Choir
Home Economics**
Explorations in Technology
Woodshop**
Internet Applications/Typing
German
French
Spanish
Mrs. Baines - Italian
Track
Drama
Creative Writing/Poetry

Schedule

**Subject to change.
This is the schedule for an average day, this may change due to assemblies, in climate weather, ect.

Monday-thru-Thursday.

7:00AM – Students are woken up, cafeteria opens for Breakfast.
7:45AM – Cafeteria closes, students have five minutes to get to classes.
8:00AM-9:00AM – First period.
9:05AM-10:05AM – Second period.
10:10AM-11:10AM – Third period.
11:15AM-12:00AM – Lunch.
12:05AM-1:05PM – Fourth period.
1:10PM-2:10PM – Fifth period.
2:15PM-3:15PM – Sixth period.
3:20PM-4:20PM – Seventh period.
4:25PM-5:25PM – Eighth period/Study Hall. (For those with two electives.)
5:25PM-6:10PM – Dinner.
6:10PM-8:30PM – Students are free to do what they please. The Cafeteria and Gym close ten minutes before bed, at 8:20PM.
8:30PM-8:40PM – All students are rounded up and sent to their rooms.
8:45PM – Lights out! All students are sent to bed, guards start patrolling the hallways, and the rooms are kept locked until morning.

Friday-thru-Sunday
Weekend. The students are free to do as they please until lights out at 8:45PM.

Holidays
Students are free to go home to their parents, or stay at the school.

Student Do's and Don'ts

• NO SHARP OBJECTS UNLESS WELL SUPERVISED! This includes forks, plastic knives, pencils, and pieces of paper! (Excluding books.)
  • DO NOT LEAVE THE MAIN SCHOOL BUILDING, GYM, OR CAFETERIA FOR DURING SCHOOL HOURS FOR ANY REASON UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSION!! Failure to abide by this rule will result in harsh punishment!
  • ATTEMPTED ASSAULT ON ANY TEACHER OR CLASSMATE WILL RESULT IN SUSPENSION OR A POSSIBILITY OF EXPULSION FROM THE SCHOOL!!
  • NO STUDENT IS PERMMITTED TO LEAVE THE PREMISIS UNLESS EXPELLED, OR ON HOLIDAY!!
  • There is no dress code, but students are encouraged not to wear a bright rainbow of colours.

Welcome to Lehrer, please enjoy your stay!

A. Graner,
Principal.
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com

Lehrer Boarding School for "Dangerous Incurables"
Page 1 of 1