The Falcon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Falcon's Nest

Official Florence Falcons Online Hangout!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SHAMELESS ADVERTISING, WHAT IS THIS.
Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm by Melchiorre.Corruption

» C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.
Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am by Aurore

» REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.
Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am by Aurore

» SWAGGED OUT .........S.T.E IN DA BUILDING
Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am by DreDay256

» what everybodys summer so far like???
Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 am by DreDay256

» 5/21/2009 ~ SUMMER BREAK, HERE WE COME!!
Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades} I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 am by Melchiorre.Corruption

» Helena {REvolution RP}
Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades} I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:10 am by Aurore

» Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}
Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 am by Aurore

» Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)
Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am by Aurore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurore

Aurore

Female Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades} Empty
PostSubject: Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}   Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 am

Name: Michael Kinder
Nationality: American
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 150 lb
Siblings: 1 sister, Summer Smith, no brothers
Apearance: Dark blue jeans and a red and white striped collered polo. red and white Nike's and a spiked hairdo (you know as in the kind where you take a comb to a guys hair and oush it back kind of spike)
Personality: Funny, Athletic, Active, flirtateous around girls. likes Collie Higgins. likes to pull pranks on people and make jokes. hangs out with the basketball guys alot.
Bio: born in Hampton, Missourii to a rich family. Sent to camp to learn to stop pranking and joking around. He is one of the last people to disappear in Summer of Hades.

Name: Summer Kinder
Nationality: American
Eye Color: Silverish-blue
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 112 lb
Siblings: 1 brother, Michael Smith. no sisters
Apearrance: Lime green capris with a lime green and balck striped shirt. black fingerless gloves and black w/lime green striped shoes (candies brand) hair is down
Personality: Hyper-active because of ADHD and is a whole lot worse when she has energy drinks. She loves to flirt with every friggin guy she meets. She makes friends easily and is very athletic like her older brother. she also likes to sing at random sometimes. weird....
Bio: born to the same family as Michael but her parents sent her to camp to keep her away from all the energy drinks and sugary snacks in their house. She disappears pretty soon in Summer of Hades.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaggle.net/gen?_template=/templates/gaggle/html/blog/

Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}
Page 1 of 1