The Falcon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Falcon's Nest

Official Florence Falcons Online Hangout!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SHAMELESS ADVERTISING, WHAT IS THIS.
:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm by Melchiorre.Corruption

» C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.
:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am by Aurore

» REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.
:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am by Aurore

» SWAGGED OUT .........S.T.E IN DA BUILDING
:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am by DreDay256

» what everybodys summer so far like???
:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 am by DreDay256

» 5/21/2009 ~ SUMMER BREAK, HERE WE COME!!
:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 am by Melchiorre.Corruption

» Helena {REvolution RP}
:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:10 am by Aurore

» Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}
:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 am by Aurore

» Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)
:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am by Aurore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s ::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-14

:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: Empty
PostSubject: :: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s ::   :: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Need a companion?
A pet?
A slave?
Come one, come all!
To this dwelling of mine.
This world of the unexplained.
A fine creature, I provide.
For you, to do whatever comes to mind.

:: T h e S t o r y

It is the year 2050.
For a few years now, teens, ages thirteen though 16, have been disappearing off the streets of many cities around the United States.
What people don't know is many of these teens are what some researchers would like to call "Gifteds" who have been granted with special abilities, but most others are just normal teenagers like any other.
The normal teens are victim to horrible experiments in labs stationed all over the US.
They are all genetically modified with animal DNA, which caused them to go through many changes over a long period of time.
That is, if their body doesn't reject the DNA.
But, here's the good part; all of these teens (Gifteds and genetically modified) have been taken overseas to a small shop located in Leipzig, Germany.
Once here, they are kept in cages and sold, no matter what the buyer's purposes may be.

:: T h e S h o p

A two-story building the size of a house stands before you with an ominous dark cloud hovering overhead. The storefront has a somewhat large window lined with cages containing what look like people...Some with animalistic features.
Inside, there are many more cages, all containing either what seems to be a normal person, or one that doesn't look the same as everyone else........

{This is sortof an animal DNA/Gifted crossover thing....So you don't have to make a new character...Just use some you already have. ;3 And as for buyers....Just use human charries. xD;; I'm using August, but I'm not doing anything to his profile, he'll just be some normal guy....And not a scientist.}

Last edited by DelusionFaerie on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-14

:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: Empty
PostSubject: Re: :: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s ::   :: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s :: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:14 pm

"NO! LET ME GO YOU CREEPS!"
Erica screamed and struggled as she was being forced into one of the cages sitting in the wide window of the shop, she had already managed making one guy burst into tears when she kicked him in the face, making his nose shatter. But now she had three men trying to force her into the cage, and she wasn't going to take it.

"The sun'll do you some good!" One of the men said, right as he grabbed her wrist, stopping her from punching him in the chest.
"NEVER! I'M NOT GOING IN ANOTHER CAGE!" She continued to scream, aiming a kick for the man's head.
He grabbed ahold of her foot, while making a gesture toward another man, signaling him to get her with a tranquilizer.
"LET...M-me.....go......." Almost instantaneously, she was knocked out cold by the tranq.

A few hours later.....

"W-what...." Erica awoke, looking around a bit to bring herself to realize where she was. Another cage. By the window. A ginger-haired man was staring at her from outside. "What do you want?" She said, not really expecting him to hear her.

August turned away from the winged girl when she gave him a clearly annoyed look, I guess I've found the place I was looking for... he thought, I'll have to check it out after dinner. And with that, he walked off in another direction, away from the small shop.
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com

:: L i t t l e . S h o p . O f . F r e a k s ::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Falcon's Nest :: Nonsense. :: Roleplay Sanctuary-
Jump to: