The Falcon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Falcon's Nest

Official Florence Falcons Online Hangout!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SHAMELESS ADVERTISING, WHAT IS THIS.
Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm by Melchiorre.Corruption

» C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.
Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am by Aurore

» REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.
Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am by Aurore

» SWAGGED OUT .........S.T.E IN DA BUILDING
Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am by DreDay256

» what everybodys summer so far like???
Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 am by DreDay256

» 5/21/2009 ~ SUMMER BREAK, HERE WE COME!!
Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 am by Melchiorre.Corruption

» Helena {REvolution RP}
Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09] I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:10 am by Aurore

» Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}
Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 am by Aurore

» Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)
Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am by Aurore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09] Empty
PostSubject: Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09]   Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:30 pm

Name: Acacia Blom
Nationality: American
D.o.B.: July 4th
P.o.B.: Sacremento, California~
Tattoo name: Chloris Infectious
Pattern: An ornate, curly, vine-like pattern stretching from her neck, down both arms, and down her right leg. They appear to have a slight green tinge.
Ability: Basically, controling plants. Except her plants are poisonous, so you dun't wanna touchies them. :3
Apearance: Long dirty blonde hair, deep green eyes, and she usually wear something that'll cover her tattoos and be comfortable for fighting in.
Personality: She's the type of worrisome person that's always looking behind her as she's moving forward, She can be quite cheerful at times, but she's usually worrying about things going horribly wrong, as they have before.
What happened before they died: She'd finally moved into her own apartment, got accepted into her dream college, and got the life she wanted, when she finally ran out of money for books and food with no way to get any more money.
She made the horrible mistake of jumping off a building, leading to her unfortunate demise.

...I use big words. :3
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com

Acacia Blom / Chloris Infectious {Second Chances} [3/22/09]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Falcon's Nest :: Nonsense. :: Roleplay Sanctuary :: Profiles://-
Jump to: