The Falcon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Falcon's Nest

Official Florence Falcons Online Hangout!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SHAMELESS ADVERTISING, WHAT IS THIS.
C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm by Melchiorre.Corruption

» C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.
C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am by Aurore

» REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.
C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am by Aurore

» SWAGGED OUT .........S.T.E IN DA BUILDING
C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am by DreDay256

» what everybodys summer so far like???
C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 am by DreDay256

» 5/21/2009 ~ SUMMER BREAK, HERE WE COME!!
C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 am by Melchiorre.Corruption

» Helena {REvolution RP}
C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:10 am by Aurore

» Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}
C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 am by Aurore

» Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)
C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am by Aurore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-14

C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. Empty
PostSubject: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:14 am

0015 stepped out the doors of the large metal building, recalling what the orders her 'master', Black Ghost, had given her shortly before her departure from the lab. What was it again..? she thought, sitting down on the cold stone steps leading out from the door, and crossing her legs. I have to head off to France, I remember that much. Oh, well. She stood back up, walking the rest of the way down the steps and off down the path leading to the building they kept the vehicles in.

{OoC:// =D -prod- YOUR POST, AURORE!}

Last edited by DelusionFaerie on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
Aurore

Aurore

Female Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:53 am

0030 followed up behind her soon after. " It's not all bad 0015" she said half-heartedly, " I finally get to show you around my country!! There's this awesome cafe, and everyone is so nice there..... I'm just making this worse aren't I?" She stopped talking and fiddled with her locket, hoping, just hoping, that she could have one last chance to see him. Maybe I can explain everything to him, she thought, I only got one more chance to tell him. And 0030 walked more slowly, letting 0015 have the faster pace, and a single tear of worry trickled down her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaggle.net/gen?_template=/templates/gaggle/html/blog/
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:45 pm

{OoC:// o_o You caught on faster than I thought you would.}

"As far as I remeber, I've been to France before." She glanced back at Aurore for a moment. "And don't worry, you're not making things worse...yet" She muttered, sarcasticly, looking down as she walked. Then, after a few more minutes, they reached the building.
It stood nearly two stories, with one huge opening in the front (sorta like an aircraft hanger..). Many rows of different vehicles, subs, cars, planes, and anything else you can think of stood visible inside it.

Last edited by DelusionFaerie on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:44 am

"Oh HA HA HA!! That's so funny i forgot to laugh!!" Aurore said irritatedly, "Why can't you..... DANG!!!!!!!" she stopped surprisingly. She usually forgets the size of something until she sees it again, and when she saw the lot she was shocked. "Uh, was this place as big as this when we got here?" she asked puzzled. "Erika?" She realized Erika had already got in their vehicle. "Hey!! Wait up you idget!!!" and she hopped into the vehicle and hit her head very hard. "OW!!! Dang car door!!" she laid her head back trying not to notice Erika's faint snickers at her accident, which was giving her more of a headache than she needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:02 pm

"Did someone bang their head?" Erika replied, still snickering at Aurore's clumsiness as she got into the vehicle, which appeared to be some sort of car with a few 'add-ons'--Its was equipped to transform into an aircraft or a mini-sub at the push of a button.
She took out a key and stuck it into the ignition under the car's steering wheel. She turned it and the car started with a roar.
"So, should we go by air or through the water?" Erika looked over at Aurore, questionably. Then, she turned to look at two buttons on the dashboard of the vehicle, one was blue with a label on it that said 'aircraft', the other being yellow with a label saying 'watercraft'.

OoC:// -car part retarded- xD;;
And a quick note, Black Ghost's base is on a island in the atlantic ocean. :3

Last edited by DelusionFaerie on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:42 am

Aurore looked angrily at Erika. "Yes, I did you little idget!!!" she replied. She was trying to get her favorite images in her head to make the headache go away. As much as she tried to picture her special moments like they just happened, the headache was too extreme to do it. "I think I got a concussion from that last bump on my head..... er....... let's do watercraft!!!! We always fly to these places we're assigned to go to. Let's see what the ocean looks like." she replied hesitantly as she realized what Erika had asked. "Uh..... can we get some ice first? This headache's a killer!!!! Literally! I feel like I'm either going to die or at least black ou........" she ended up blacking out as she said it. Too bad she would end up missing the trip underwater. But what she didn't know was that it was better for her not to see Erika doing something mischevious to her face with markers just yet.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:33 am

Erika sighed, pressing the button labeled watercraft. Eh, she'll be fine. We can go underwater on the way back, too. She thought, as the vehicle transformed and they dove out of the buidling's back door and into the vast ocean beyond.

Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:54 am

After about an hour or two, Aurore finally woke up. "Oh.... what happened?" she asked tiredly. She realized she blacked out after a minute. She looked at the time and realized it was 5:30!!! "Dang it!!!! I probably missed the coolest part of the ocean!!" She looked at Erika and saw her snicker. "What is it? What's so funny?" she asked curiously. Erika's snicker burst into a loud laugh. "What the crap is so dang funny!?!?!?" she asked again yelling. She rubbed her forhead in stress and when she looked at her hand there was some color to it. She flapped the mirror down and looked at her face. It was covered in markers. She saw Erika had drawn cartoons on her face. "I'm so gonna kill you!!!" she said angrily. Erika was still laughing at her. Aurore took some napkins and got as much off as possible. Crap!!! she thought, It's not all coming off!!! Perfect way to look when you go back home!!!! She started cursing to herself as she tried to cool down from the humiliation. "Just wait Erika!!!! I'll prank you soon enough!!!!" she whispered. then she took out her book and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:30 am

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, whatever." Erika replied, keeping her eyes on the ocean outside the glass windshield of the 'sub' {Even though it wasn't really much of a sub, more of a "multi-vehicle"} as she drove it through the water.
Hours passed before they finally reached the freezing shores of France, Erika surfaced the vehicle and parked next to a dock, she opened the door for a second or two, realizing she had forgotten it was winter in the mainland of Europe, and she was still wearing her 00-uniform.
{Which wasn't really made solely to withstand the freezing cold of a winter in France, despite the fact it covered the majority of one's body and was made mostly of what seemed to be a very sturdy mixture of polyester and cotton.}
"Its freezing!" She exclaimed, closing the door and climbing into the back to rummage through the bag of clothing she had previously packed for the trip. "Mind if I change back here real quick? I need to put on warmer clothes."

Last edited by DelusionFaerie on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:14 am

"Go ahead!!! But you should have asked me what season it was before we left. I know when it's winter and i wanted to see your reaction unless you had asked. Good thing i was already wearing my winter clothes!!!" Aurore giggled. She turned her head and looked at her book. She couldn't resist not to look at the landscape of the beach so she snuck out of the vehicle. I'll just have a quick peek before Erika notices she thought to herself. She saw the beautiful ocean. The cold winter air stinging her face. I should probably get back to the vehicle. Erika's probably wondering where I am. But as she went back to the vehicle, she saw something small and shiny on the ground. She picked it up and looked at it. It was a beautiful sea green and rain blue bracelet. She looked at it closer and saw it was glowing. "Sweet!!!" she said out loud. She slipped it onto her wrist and ran back to the vehicle, not nowing the changes that were about to happen with her finding the bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:31 am

{OoC:// Oh fudge, what did she just find? o3o;; }

Erika had already gotten dressed and back into the driver's seat when Aurore returned, she was wearing a black turtleneck, a red double-breasted jacket with black buttons, a pair of blue jeans, and black knee-high boots.
"Where'd you run off to?" She said, peering out at her. "I got worried there, for a second. Thought you were trying to ditch me!"

While Erika had been occupied telling Aurore off, a puppy that didn't look any older than a week or two walked up to her and started pawing at her pant leg. "Hey, you! Think you're forgetting something?"

Erika looked down, finding that the puppy pawing at her leg was one of the reasons she had come to France.
"Mabey I am, mabey I'm not. What's it to ya?" She replied, smirking. She picked the puppy up, holding it in her arms like a child.
"And what're you doing out here?"

"Err....Waiting for you." The puppy mumbled, so quietly Erika could barely hear her. "And put me down!" She added. Yuriko jumped out of Erika's arms, landing neatly on the boardwalk. "Hee-Hee!"

"Smart-butt dog." Erika mumbled under her breath, before turning back to Aurore, "So, what're you waiting for? Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:42 pm

"Like I was gonna ditch you!!!!" Aurore said, "Though I wish I could have. Ha Ha." She looked at the bracelet, wondering why it was glowing like that. I think I shouldn't have picked this up now. But it's just so interesting. she thought. "Hey Erika!!! Look!!! I found this really neat bracelet on the beach. But it glows for some odd reason." she told Erika as they walked toward the town. She looked down at Yuriko giggling. The puppy was running between Erika's legs, tripping every so often. She thought about her dog back at home. That chihuahua was always getting into trouble. I wonder if Yuriko and Shasta would make good playmates. Shasta loves to hang around other dogs. she thought, smiling. Then she looked up, they were in town now, and she was ready to get home.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:08 pm

"Yeah...whatever." Erika let out a sarcastic sigh, "You probably wouldn't last a minute withou--What is that?" Erika quickly snatched the bracelet off her wrist, examining it carefully. "This is really pretty, and you found it on just laying there on the beach?" She stopped for a moment to look at it a bit more closely, continuing to walk only seconds later.

Yuriko accidentally ran head on into Erika's foot when she stopped, "Oww! Watch it!" She yelped, shaking her head a bit before she sped up a bit to catch up behind Erika.
Back to top Go down
the childish phantom

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:09 am

{am i on the right padge onee-san}
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:11 am

"Yes, I found it on the beach. But it glows alot for some odd reason." Aurore said, "Hey, you think Yuriko will like hanging out with my dog, Shasta?" Then she looked to her right and turned onto another street. Erika and Yuriko followed her. She stopped in front of a small but elegant little house with a fenced in back yard.

"Aurore!!!! I missed you!!!" Shasta came running up and pancaking on the ground ready for Aurore to pick her up.

"Hey Shasta!!! I missed you, too!!!" she said, involuntarilly picking her up and scratching her head.

"Is this Erika?" Shasta asked, "And who's dog is this?" She took one sharply clawed paw and pointed it at Yuriko. She evily glared at Yuriko till she started growling.

"Um, Erika? I think we should let our dogs alone for a while so they can get along." Aurore said worriedly. "Don't start up anything, Shasta!!! She's not staying here so don't get jealous!!!"

"Okay, okay!!!" she said glaring at Yuriko again.

Last edited by Aurore on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:38 am

Yuriko whimpered shyly, ducking down behind Erika when Shasta growled at her, "Erika, I want to go back to Italy now!"
Erika picked her up, "She's not gonna hurt you! You get so excited about meeting someone different, then when we get the--." Erika stopped, a slight smirk inching across her face as she turned her head. "Long time no see, zero-zero-nineteen."
"I couldn't say it better myself." He grinned slyly, pulling his lighter out of his pocket.
Erika frowned, "Aurore, get Yuriko and Shasta inside." She said, reaching to pull out her space-gun. "Now."
He flipped open the lighter and flames came streaming out of it, "Aww, come on now, zero-zero-fifteen. Don't you think they'd want to stay for the fireworks?"
Yuriko snarled, "Don't bet on it, you freak!" She jumped back, yelping, and ran towards Aurore when Alexander brought the flames towards her, nearly catching fire to her fur.
Erika turned around, switching her gun to blaster mode and pointing it towards him. "Don't. You. Move."

{OoC:// Yes you are, Nii-san. ;D
OMG ALEX'S EPIC APPEARANCE! I CHANGED HIS ABILITY, BTW LOL. }
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:15 am

"Get inside now guys!!!" Aurore said, running up to Erika. "I'm staying with you." She looked around and instantly said "Hey! Hit that sign!!! Trust me!!!" And she watched as her idea worked.

Last edited by Aurore on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:16 am

"I wasn't really planning on you leaving anyway!" Erika said, smirking slightly as she turned to look at Aurore, she paused for a second, contemplating the order she was given, "Alright, I'll try it!"
Alex stared at them, a look of confusion spreading across his face. "What's up your sleeve, eh?"
"Oh nothing," Erika said, smartly. She turned back to face him, "Just...this!" She pulled the trigger on her gun, aiming the shot slightly to the side, towards the street sign Aurore had referred to. The shot bounced off, heading back toward Alex.
He turned to the side when Erika shot her gun in his direction, only to find they weren't aiming towards him in particular. When the shot bounced back he dodged it with precision. "That all?" He said, a grin inching across his face.

Last edited by Melchiorre.Corruption on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:10 am

"Crap!!! I should have realized that!!!" Aurore said angrily. "Hold on." She teleported into the house and grabbed an old device a friend maddefor her years ago. It was a sonic blaster made with a computer chip. "This should work!!!" she said. She teleported back outside. "Erika stand back and close yours ears." she ordered as she shot the sonic blaster towards Alex. Theshot was too big forAlex to dodged this time. "Aren't you glad I met that one guy a while back?" she said recalling the boy in her locket.

Last edited by Aurore on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:42 am

{OoC:// QUIT TRYING TO KILL HIM, GAWD. WE NEED ENEMIES HERE.}

Erika took a few steps back away from Aurore, "Heh. He's not getting out of this one, is he?"
"Huh?" Alex blinked, getting ready to dodge the shot again, "You really expect to get me with that, don't you?" He smirked, and the gunshot took him by surprise. The shot grazed his shoulder as he tried to move away.
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:46 am

"Okay!!! Shoot again now!!!" Aurore screamed over the sonic boom. She watched as Alex struggled against the sonic shot.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:50 am

"Heh. I have something better than just shooting him!" Erika exclaimed.
She clicked her accelerator on and was gone in seconds.

Alex looked around, as a look of slight shock came across his face. "Where'd she--?!" A sharp pain hit him in the stomach, hard. He flew backward, landing on the ground with a loud thud. "What the--?! Oww..."
Erika reappeared shortly, standing beside Aurore. "Had enough?"
"No, as a matter of fact I haven't." He said smartly, getting up shakily and putting his lighter back in his pocket. "So, why don't we put away all guns and such and fight like real cyborgs." He said, smirking.
"I don't know about you, but this is getting amusing."
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:16 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:20 am

{OoC:// They don't all fight the same way. As far as I know, Erika's pretty much taken up her own style... o3o; }
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:13 am

Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:19 am

OoC:// Yeah, that and the space-gun things. xD;;
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:12 am

"Here we go again!!!" Aurore said as she instantly disappeared and re-appeared behind Alex. She lunged at him and pinned him down. "Could you help Erika?" she screamed, signaling her to shoot his leg or arm of something that could injure him but not kill him. Just scare him to make him run away.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:41 am

Alex pushed her away forcefully, moving so fast neither of them had a chance to react before he had grabbed Erika by the collar of her jacket. He pulled out his space-gun and pointed it towards her, a slightly sadistic smirk spreading across his face. He wasn't planning to shoot her, just watch her short-mused bravery turn into an overwhelming fear.
He'd enjoy that.

"Aurore--!"
"Don't move. Or speak." Alex cut her off, his voice harsh and serious. "I will shoot."
Erika shut her mouth quickly, she had to hold back the urge to scream or try to break his hold on her jacket.
Aurore! Help! Erika tried sending the message to her telepathically, hoping she'd sent it in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:27 am

"Okay!!!" Aurore said, "I give!" She put her hands behind her head and felt for the mini-taser she hid in her coat tag. Got it!!!! she thought. "But I need to stretch real quick before I run home crying to my mom." she said as she flung her arms out and got the mini-taser right on Alex's shoulder. "Sorry this happened, Erika." she said sarcastically smiling her supsicious smile, "Hope I helped you at least a little." She winked at Erika signaling that she got the message as fast as Erika had hoped. "Oh, and Erika? You might want to loosened your grip on his arm when you're trying to get away. I hear struggling from a strangle like that can be quite a shocker."
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:05 am

Erika crossed her arms, shooting a quick glance towards Alex, who was unconscious on the ground, "Yeah, you're real funny. Voi deficiente." She muttered just loud enough for Aurore to hear. She just hoped she didn't understand Italian.
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Aurore glared at Erika. "Be lucky I don't know what you said!!!" she looked at Alex again, "Let's get him somewhere before he wakes up. Shasta and Yuriko are probably fighting by now."

"Please tell me Aurore's ok!!!!" Shasta looked up from her hiding place and through the window. "Fire dude's knocked out, Yuriko!!!! Erika and Aurore are ok!!!"

Last edited by Aurore on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistyped sentence)
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:49 pm

"Yeah, I say we throw 'em in the ocean." Erika smirked, "Even though I'm still a little shaken from that stunt he pulled." She muttered, glancing at him again.

OoC:// SORRY, MISREAD YOUR POST! I thought Shasta said "Fire dude knocked out Yuriko!" >_>;;

Last edited by Melchiorre.Corruption on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misread post)
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am

Aurore giggled a little as she walked into the house. "Shasta!!! You okay buddy?"

"Aurore! Aurore!! I'm so glad you're okay!!!" Shasta yelled running up to Aurore and licking her face.

"Okay, okay" Aurore laughed, "I'm fine, Shasta." She stood back up and walked to the fridge. "All that action made me hungry. What about you Madamousel Erika?" (can't spell it right....)

"Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!" Shasta said chasing her tail, "FOOD!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.   C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.
Page 1 of 1