The Falcon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Falcon's Nest

Official Florence Falcons Online Hangout!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SHAMELESS ADVERTISING, WHAT IS THIS.
Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm by Melchiorre.Corruption

» C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.
Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am by Aurore

» REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.
Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am by Aurore

» SWAGGED OUT .........S.T.E IN DA BUILDING
Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am by DreDay256

» what everybodys summer so far like???
Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 am by DreDay256

» 5/21/2009 ~ SUMMER BREAK, HERE WE COME!!
Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 am by Melchiorre.Corruption

» Helena {REvolution RP}
Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:10 am by Aurore

» Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}
Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 am by Aurore

» Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)
Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am by Aurore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurore

Aurore

Female Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:06 am

These kids go to this camp where the counslers are treating them like prisoners, poisoning their food, and for some odd reason campers keep disappearing. A few campers are from countries around the world, but they're the only ones that aren't disappearing. It's up to the last few American campers to contact someone, find the other campers, and get the counslers arrested. Who will save the camp?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaggle.net/gen?_template=/templates/gaggle/html/blog/
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:32 am

Emma slowly stepped off the bus she had ridden in for the past few hours, looking up towards the camp eagerly. With her bags in hand, she started up towards the entrance, searching nervously for someone to point her in the right direction.
"Ehmm...Could someone, possibly, point me towards ze...cabeens?" She asked out loud, looking for no one in particular.

{OoC:// o3o French accents are fun to type in. }
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:15 am

"'Ello there lassie!!! You must be Emma, the girl on the list for our cabin. Fancy meeting you." Collie said trying not to show her boyish appearance, "I'm Collie and we're gonna be good friends, I'm sure of it. Just follow me, the cabin's this way, lass."
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:21 am

{OoC:// Uh, that's not Irish. D: "'Ello!" is more British, and "Lassie"/"Lass" is more Scottish, but I don't know what an Irish accent would sound like...(I fail because I'm 1/3 Irish...[And I fail at French accents. xD!])}

"Yes, that would be me! Nice to make your acquaintance." Emma said, slightly startled when Collie showed up, "Oh, and thanks. I'm sure we will be ze best of friends."

{Short post is short. :C }
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 am

"Oh I hope we can get to be great friends!!!!" she said sarcastically glaring at some American boy looking at them. "Just follow me." she said irritably. Stupid American boys!!!! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:47 am

{OoC:// What you got against American boys? >_> }

She frowned, following Collie toward their cabin, "Hmm? What'z got you so irritated so suddenly?"
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 am

"Oh, it's just the way some American lads here look at me. Like they want something that I have and then winking at me like I'm some model." Collie said scowling at Emma for asking. "Sorry, Lass. But I'm a bit more Tomboyish than most girls. No doubt these American lads are pretty good-looking, but I can't stand the way they just stare at me and automatically think I'm going to like them. I wish they would all just go away." she said. Too bad that wish of hers would come true soon.

Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:22 am

{OoC:// Lol! }

"Eh, zhey think zhey have all ze girls drooling all over zem, don't zhey?" Emma giggled, "Zhey've got it all wrong, ever since way-back-when, when I moved to New York, most of ze boys zhere didn't even have girlfriends unless zhey were asked, and I'm pretty sure it works ze same way here!"
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:27 pm

"You're telling me." Collie said, "Although they are sort of dashing aren't they? Even if they are annoying..... Did I just say that? SORRY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Emma laughed, "Fine, it's fine! You're actually kind of right zere, zhey are bit dashing!" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am

Collie looked at her hopefully, "Yeah they are..... although I hate to have to admit it but I do like one of them........" She smiled playfully and looked at Emma, realizing she had actually made a good friend. "Well, here we are. Cabin 12. It actually has to be the best one here. enough bunk beds for everyone so you can call a top bunk if you want. They even gave us some boxes of make-up supplies and new outfits and shoes so we can be stupid and try to attract some Lads...... God I'm sounding girly again!!! Hope it doesn't bother you...." she said getting a worried look.

Back near the front of camp....
"Dude! You just see that girl?" Michael asked still watching Collie. "Yeah Collie sure is funny looking. She's a tomboy so she doesn't even act like a girl that much"She's kinda cute to me. Though I don't think she likes me that much. But she did look back here more than once so maybe I got a chance. Hey Summer!!! Summer came running to her brother, "Yeah bro?" "I need you to talk to Collie for me and try to get her to like me ok?" "What's in it for me?" she asked, giving him her sly smile. "I've got some Munster Energy Drinks in my bag along with some sugary snacks. Get us hooked up and you got some Energy. Deal?" he brought his hand up. She took his hand in her and shook it hard, "Deal." She ran to Cabin 12 to talk to Collie after that. "Man you're in for a heap of trouble. Don't you know she's not even from here? She's British/Irish. She prbably don't like us American dudes." "I don't care man. This girls different. Who knows, she might save our lives one day." he said ignoring whatever the heck of the rest the random guy beside him was saying. Although he might be right about her saving there lives one day.....(it's a mystery!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)   Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)
Page 1 of 1