The Falcon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Falcon's Nest

Official Florence Falcons Online Hangout!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SHAMELESS ADVERTISING, WHAT IS THIS.
REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm by Melchiorre.Corruption

» C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.
REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am by Aurore

» REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.
REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am by Aurore

» SWAGGED OUT .........S.T.E IN DA BUILDING
REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am by DreDay256

» what everybodys summer so far like???
REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 am by DreDay256

» 5/21/2009 ~ SUMMER BREAK, HERE WE COME!!
REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 am by Melchiorre.Corruption

» Helena {REvolution RP}
REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:10 am by Aurore

» Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}
REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 am by Aurore

» Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)
REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am by Aurore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-14

REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. Empty
PostSubject: REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.   REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:46 pm

December 10th, 2026.

A young man is sitting at a desk, appearing to be deep in thought. Every once in awhile he looks into a microscope sitting on the desk, in some hopes his experiment will somehow turn itself around. He's been doing research on genetic engineering in humans, and his first hybrid specimen, a single human egg implanted with the DNA of an animal, has just died...Or so he thinks. His assistant, a girl with long waving brown hair, walks into the room to stand beside him. "So, how's it going so far?" He looks up at her warily, "Horribly. She's dead." His eyes appeared somewhat teary when he said this. She pats him on the back reasurringly, "Don't worry, there'll be other chances." "NO THERE WON'T!" He says, shooting up from his chair, and pushing nearly everything off the desk in the process, "THIS WAS OUR ONLY CHANCE! IT'LL THAKE YEARS TO FIND ANOTHER SPECIMEN LIKE THIS! YEARS!" He exclaimed, furiously She back away from him slowly, tears beginning to flow from her bright blue eyes. "Fine. Fine, if you don't want to try again you don't have to. Just...Don't blame it on me!" She said, before turning around and beginning to walk away. He dropped back into the chair, sighing. "I'm...sorry." He said quietly, before getting up to take one last look into the microscope. Right then and there, before his eyes, the single-celled hybrid split, creating two identical cells. He gasped, going wide eyed and shooting back up from his chair.
"A BREAKTHROUGH! SHE'S ALIVE!!"
She turned back to face him, a smile inching across her tear-stained face. "So, what're you waiting for? Let's get this started!"

July 24th, 2080

Welcome to REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.

Hello, and welcome the REvolution labs. You're probably reading this because you're interested in what we do...Right?
Very well. Let's start this off, shall we?
REvolution labs has a unique mission;
Creating a new species, surpassing all others.
Well, someone has to do it, right?
Cricket Noises
Yeeeaaaah...Whatever.

Thirty years ago, our founder created the first successfully created the first hybrid life-form.
And you didn't expect him to stop there, did you?
Shortly after, he began testing his work.
He starting testing the implantation on more strongly-developed beings, eventually moving to testing a completely developed being.
But that's when he stopped.
He'd become so consumed in his work, he'd forgotten about humanity itself.

Years later, he finally passed, of "Natural Causes" of course.
But his work went on, continued by his only son.
A man by the name of Aurel Hirsch.

His research soon extended to the topic of "Artificial Life."
They'd manage 'more than human' beings, why not try 'more than living' beings?
Yeah.
The research was success, after six years, they'd managed to created the first 'artificial' being.
It was female, grew up over a period of 10 years.
To be exactly six feet tall.
It was taught to walk, talk, every normal human ability.
It was killed at the age of eleven, for tests on its stem cells.

A few more years passed,
Aurel died at 60.
His son, August, took up the research.

His work has made REvolutions what it is today.

:: P L O T && S E T T I N G

Experiments created at REvolutions have lived there all their lives.
They include both genetically engineered humans, and artficially produced beings.
Genetically engineered humans each have unique animal traits according to what they were implanted with.
Artificial beings generally look human, few contain small "design flaws".
They are all kept in reinforced steel cages, in a special underground facility under the main building.
Away from the eyes of civilians.
All experiments are developed in special Isolation tanks.
When they are finished, they are released from the tank and a number in burned into their wrist.
If they wake during time in the tank, they cannot see, hear, or feel anything.
Only when they come out, will their senses return.

I'm using August for this one too because I'm lazy. Lol.
Not really that similar to the DNA RP, but its close.
I suggest making separate character for this one, but you don't have to.
There will be a separate character template for this roleplay, though.
Also, why do my RPs always seem so....Morbid? D:
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.   REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:52 am

Pierseus floated thoughtlessly in his tank, his eyes open, but he was asleep, and he couldn't move either way if he'd even tried.
Adrienne was sitting in a chair not far from the tank, jotting down notes. She'd noticed one of his eyes hadn't developed correctly, but they could make quick work of fixing it.
She got up, walking over to stand in front of the tank.
"Ready to come out now, buddy?" She said, pressing a small button at the base of the tank.

The water in the tank started draining away, leaving nothing for Pierseus to float in, he landed on his knees in the bottom, waking up with a startle.
His pale skin touching the air for the first time.
He looked up at Adrienne curiously, as the glass surrounding him opened and she put a towel around his shoulders.

She took his hand, leading him out of the tank, "Come on, you'll be fine!" She said, reasurringly. He just looked at her, confused. Where was he? He didn't know. He'd only woken up once, to complete darkness. Now he wakes up to freezing air he never felt before, and some strange woman.
A young man, around his early thirties, rushed into the room to see the newly awakened experiment. "He's finally out?" He asked, taking out some bandages and what appeared to be a really hot needle.
He grabbed Pierseus' hand, and began burning the number into his wrist.

Pierseus struggled to get his arm away from the man, as the searing pain of the needle passed over his skin.
Once August had finished, he wrapped the boy's wrist with a bandage. Then moved to look at him. "He's so...Cute." He said, wrapping more bandages around where his eye would be.
"That he is, doctor. But seriously, rush in here seconds after he wakes up and poke him with the needle?" Adrienne replied, crossing her arms, "You could've given him time to adjust."
"Aah, but we don't have time to spare, my dear lady!" He said exictedly, "The other experiments are almost ready for release also! This means we'll have alot of children to teach these next few weeks!" "Oh, fine." She replied, rolling her eyes, then she sighed, "I wonder what Pierseus thinks of you." she chuckled, "Probably 'Insane, pain-bringing nut-case.'"
"Oh, whaaat-ever." He laughed, "So, you named him too?"
"Yeah, I did. Is that so wrong?" She asked, before turning towards the door and walking off, with Pierseus following beind her.
"Heey, wait! We need to check on the others!"
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

Female Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.   REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:02 am

Helena was awake but she couldn't move. All she knew was that she was awake and it was dark. What's going on here? Where am I? She started getting nervous.

A scientist was coming in hearing a strange beeping sound from Helena's tank. "Dr. Hirsch!!! Come here quick!!!" he said startled. "I think there's something wrong with this one. Her readings say her nervous system is forcing herself to move and her brain waves are sending signals to her arms. Her system's going to kill itself if we don't get her out!!!!"

Helena was trying all she could to make her arms and legs move, but she couldn't do it. She couldn't even feel anything much less see. I want out, now!!!She was about to die!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaggle.net/gen?_template=/templates/gaggle/html/blog/
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.   REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:38 am

"What?! Crap!" August exclaimed, running towards the tank and hitting the button to empty it. "Someone get me an oxygen tank and a towel, ASAP!"
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

Female Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.   REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am

Helena started to feel something..... cold!!! What the crap?...... she felt herself thud to the ground and hen she opened her eyes, she saw two people. Dr. Hirsch and some helper. She was jerking like crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaggle.net/gen?_template=/templates/gaggle/html/blog/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.   REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.
Page 1 of 1