The Falcon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Falcon's Nest

Official Florence Falcons Online Hangout!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SHAMELESS ADVERTISING, WHAT IS THIS.
Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm by Melchiorre.Corruption

» C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.
Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am by Aurore

» REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.
Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am by Aurore

» SWAGGED OUT .........S.T.E IN DA BUILDING
Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am by DreDay256

» what everybodys summer so far like???
Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 am by DreDay256

» 5/21/2009 ~ SUMMER BREAK, HERE WE COME!!
Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 am by Melchiorre.Corruption

» Helena {REvolution RP}
Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:10 am by Aurore

» Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}
Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 am by Aurore

» Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)
Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am by Aurore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soccerangel321

soccerangel321

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students Empty
PostSubject: Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students   Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:32 am

Welcome To Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students!

Welcome to Brangwynn Academy, a boarding high school where the students are definitely not what they seem. Those who register at this special high school are considered “gifted”, meaning that they have special abilities that often cause chaos at any normal academy. At Brangwynn, only the best personnel are chosen to teach the students the skills they will need as they progress in life. Brangwynn Academy has been around for many years, and we advice you to take a peek in our yearbooks. We hope that your yearly stay at this boarding academy will be a most pleasant one, and that the memories you create will remain dear to your heart for years to come.

Information about Brangwynn Academy

Brangwynn Academy is located in beautiful Florence, Italy. The academy caters for young men and women alike. There is currently no assigned dress code at the school, giving the students freedom of expression.
Red roofs, painted stone walls, golden gutters; the school was originally a castle from another era, skilfully transformed into a suitable Residence for students. Brangwynn include study-bedrooms and dormitories, a dining-room where pupils take meals at fixed times, a library, and a hall where pupils can do their homework. There are also common-rooms for television and relaxation, a kitchen for snacks. A lights-out is a scheduled bedtime for students living in the dormitories. Day students also attend Brangwynn.
The outdoor grounds are stunningly landscaped with many trees, flower gardens, sculptures, and even a lake. The school is surrounded by a lush forest, with marked trails and ‘You-Are-Here’ signs.
The student school day officially begins at 7:55 a.m. and ends at 3:25 p.m. There are seven (7) instructional periods and a junior/senior lunch period of fifty minutes. Students are obliged to attend meals, and to sign in/out whenever they leave and re-enter the premises.
The building is open to registered guests and supervision is provided by school personnel.

Curfews & Boarding Info
The student curfew is eleven (11) o clock. Those who abuse their privileges will be punished accordingly.
After nine thirty (9:30) students will not be permitted to leave the school. Students must board with others of the same gender, limit to four in one room. Single rooms are also available. All rooms are equipped with large beds, flat screen televisions, drawers and closets, laptops, a bathroom and a game console of the student’s choice. Other items may be brought from home or purchased through the school catalog. Once the school year is finished, students may remain at the school or visit their parents/guardians.
Gym Clothes
Students must wear running shoes and appropriate gym clothes, including a Brangwynn T-shirt to participate in gym classes. All changes of clothing must be done in designated areas only. T-shirts may be purchased through the Physical Education Office ($10.00).
Textbooks
Students are provided with the required textbooks for all courses. Students are asked to make a real effort to care for these books that must last for several years.
Dances
The Student Union organizes formal and casual dances throughout the school year. These dances are supervised by the staff members and bouncers. Friend-Tickets may be purchased for 10$. All school dances are held on Fridays in the evening from 7 to 12 am. These dances are held on the second and fourth Friday, twice a month.
Student Bicycles & Cars
Students should place their bicycles in the big bicycle rack in front of the school. A proper lock should be used. Students must park their cars on the designated area to the right of the lake. Scooters and Motorcycles are prohibited in the school yard.
Lockers and Locks
Lockers will be assigned to all students at the beginning of September. Students must purchase two locks. They are advised not to divulge their combination to other students. Lockers are the property of the school and may be opened by the school administration. In the Physical Education locker room, the student must place a combination lock on the locker each time he/she takes part in Physical Education
AN UNLOCKED LOCKER IS AN OPEN INVITATION TO THEFT
Insubordination and Punishments
Students who purposely skip classes will lose their lunch privileges for a week. Students who lip or speak offensively to any of the staff members will receive either detentions and/or community service. Smoking on school grounds is prohibited. Use/dealing of alcohol/*edited* on school grounds is forbidden and the police will be contacted.

Cafeteria Times & Menu

Morning Menu:

Drinks: Milk (Normal/Flavored), Water (Normal/Flavored), Juice, Coffee, Tea.
Food: Egg Mc.Muffin, Eggs (all varieties), Bagels, Toast, Muffins, English Muffins, Eggos, Pancakes, Waffles, Cereal, Yogurt, Breakfast Sausages and Scones

Lunch Menu:

Drinks: Water, Juice, Milk (Normal/Flavored), Soft Drinks, Energy Drinks, Vitamin Water, Perrier
Food: Sandwiches, Salads, Bagels, Pizza, Pasta, Mexican, Fast-food, Soups, Tofu
Deserts: Brownies, Cookies, Strudels, Sundaes, Yogurt & Fruit Parfaits, Fruit Salad, Popsicles, Ice Cream (Gelato), Cannolis, Cupcakes, Baklava, Éclairs, [/b]

Supper Menu (Not Required To Purchase At School):

Drinks: All Available Except Coffee and Tea
Food: Fast-food, Seafood, Mexican Food, Chinese Food, Japanese Food, Pasta, Vegetarian Plates,
Deserts: Same as lunch

The Cafeteria is open from:

6:30 AM to 7:55 AM
9:30 AM to 9:45 AM (Recess)
10:40 AM to 11:45 AM (Lunch)
6:00 PM to 7:00 Pm (Supper)
8:00 PM to 10:00 PM

Classes: All Students Have the Same Schedule

Period 1: Social Studies (History-Geography)
Period 2: Science & Technology
Recess
Period 3: Self-Defense, Combat Skills and Physical Education
Period 4: Ethics & Morals (World Religions)
Lunch
Period 5: Music or Art
Period 6: Italian
Period 7: Math

STAFF NAMES:
Principal: Mrs. Mc.Dowall
Vice Principal: Mrs. Cocina
Secretaries: Candice and Anna-Maria
Janitors: Yvon and Carlo
School Nurse: Luciana
Special Needs Aid/Shadows: Tom, Kirk, Mark and Rjo
Cafeteria Ladies: Augusta, Denise, Cecilia and Gloria
Social Studies Teacher: Mrs. Murphy
Science & Technology Teacher: Mr. Gudo “NEW”
S.C.P Teacher: Mr. Shane
Italian Teacher: Mr. Giancarlo
Art Teacher: Mr. Allan
Music Teacher: Mrs. Mael
Ethics & Morals Teacher: Mrs. Georgia
Math Teacher: Mr. Locksmith
Corridor Supervisors Mrs. Bucksey, Mrs. Yendou, Mrs. White, Mrs. Kitty,

Rules:
1. No one-liners. At least One Hundred Words. Warnings will be given out before you get your little vacation from Brangwynn.
2. I expect good grammar and spelling.
3. Two characters per person unless given permission by me
4. No power-playing or god-modeling. Nobody is perfect.
5. You cannot kill any active students without the consent from the RP-er. Even if you did, I doubt your character would be allowed to remain at Brangwynn.
6. Keep violence and language at an appropriate level
7. Unsure if what you have to say is alright? Ask me.
8. Limit your Out-of-Character (OOC) speaking
9. When characters are speaking, use “ “. Thoughts are in italic.
10. If you plan on dropping out or taking a break, tell us.
11. When choosing you animal, be realistic. No fake ones like unicorns please.

Please view the 'Profile Template' page to sign up. There is a special template you will need for this RPG as well. Make sure you get the correct one, please.

{DF's little edit thing:
Changed the topic colour to Indigo, soccerangel. You can edit this if you want to. :3 }
Back to top Go down
http://www.soccerangel321.blogspot.com
soccerangel321

soccerangel321

PostSubject: Re: Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students   Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:20 am

Dawn took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling. The sun shone through her window and birds sang glad tunes to greet the morning. She rolled over on her stomach and looked out her window behind her bed. Her dorm was on the third floor with the rest of the dorms. The looked out above the tree tops. Her dorm mate was still asleep. Dawn glanced at her clock and decided she had a little time to sleep in. Dawn got out of bed and made her bed. She picked out the clothes she was going to wear-an orange tank top and flare jeans. She walked into the bathroom and took a warm, refreshing shower. She dried herself off and got dressed. She walked back out and nudged her sleeping partner. Meadow opened one eye and closed it again. She yawned and stretched out before getting up and copying Dawn. Dawn finished up getting ready for the school day to begin. It was a Monday.
When Dawn and Meadow were both through, they left their dorm and walked down to the cafeteria. Dawn and Meadow went through the breakfast line and walked out of habit to the table that they had gotten used to sitting at. They sat down with their friends.
"Hey guys." Meadow and Dawn said together. The two had gotten used to it. They said the same things all the time. The rest of their friends had too. Their friends greeted them. Some of them wouldn't get here till later, though. Dawn looked around, as did Meadow. They were both thinking the same thing. Where is Adaline?
As if Trevor could read minds, which he could, he answered, "She is usually here by now, isn't she?" he said. He, too, looked around the table. "hmm, maybe she'll show up." he added. He took a spoonful of cereal and scooped it into his mouth. Dawn shrugged and took a bite of her buttered bagel. Meadow cut up her waffles and speared a piece to put in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students   Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:56 am

Beep. Beep. Beep.
"Hmmmmph....What....time is it?" Adaline looked over at her alarm clock to find she had slept in accidentally. She was ten minutes late.
"Oh...CRAP!" She hit the switch on the clock to turn the alarm off, then stumbled sleepily out of bed. Her dorm mate had already gone to breakfast and she hadn't even taken a shower.
She quickly grabbed up the outfit she would wear that day and jumped in the shower, once she was done and had gotten dressed she raced out the door and headed toward the cafeteria.
Once there, she went through the breakfast line and sat where she normally did with her friends.
"Err...Sorry guys...I slept in a bit. Must've not set my clock correctly."
She poured milk into her cereal, added a bit of sugar, then proceeded to spoon it up hurriedly.

Last edited by DelusionFaerie on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
soccerangel321

soccerangel321

PostSubject: Re: Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students   Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:33 am

Dawn and Meadow turned heads as Adaline rushed to the table and quickly begin wolfing it down. "Your fine." Dawn said. "The cafeteria opened ten minutes ago and we've still got forty minutes till it closes and after that, we've got a few minutes till class starts." Dawn informed politely before taking a bite of her half-way-eaten bagel. Meadow drank the last of her milk from her finished cereal bowl and got up to place her bowl and utensils in the proper place to be washed and used again. She came back to the table with a grin spread across her face.
"Hey guys, did you know that they predict snow this weekend?" she asked. Meadow was a snow type person. She loved the snow and everything about it, including the cold. And if you think about it, it wouldn't make much sense for Meadow to have ice power and her hate the cold. She hate her power as well.
Dawn shivered. She hated the cold. She was fine with snow, she just didn't like the condition it had to be to snow. She hated the fact that she had to wear thick sweaters with undershirts and then a big heavy jacket to go over it and your fingers and toes still end up cold. She was glad she at least had the wind on her side.
Meadow laughed at Dawn. "Well, some of us will like it more than others." Meadow added with a smile.
some kids at the table was with Dawn, but most of them pushed that away from their thoughts and focused on the chance of the first snow of the year.
"How deep?" Dawn asked.
Meadow was a little stumped there. "I forgot." She said. "I think it was something like a foot in a half, maybe two."
Dawn groaned at the thought of the cold and hugged her self in her sweater.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students   Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:47 am

Adaline shivered at the thought of snow, "'I'll tell you what, I'm checking out with a head cold the day that comes." She got up, and put her empty cereal bowl next to where Meadow had put hers. "I don't plan on going out this weekend anyway." She said, sitting back down. "And, now that I mention it...What're you guys doing?" She leaned in a bit so she could hear them over the chatter from the rest of the students eating breakfast.

Last edited by DelusionFaerie on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
Aurore

Aurore

Female Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students   Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:07 am

"Huh? What?" Aravis looked at her alarm clock realizing the time. "OH CRAP!!!" she shouted, "It's friggin 9:00!!!" She grabbed her favorite outfit, quickly brushed her long, tangled hair, and grabbed her books. She was late again. "I'm so sorry mistress!!" she apologized hastily, "M-My alarm clock wouldn't go off a-and I-I woke up late" She cursed herself for studdering again. Meadow looked at her worried and at the same time a little like she was going to lose it from laughter. Aravis quickly turned her head turning red, and then realized to new guy was looking at her smiling. She couldn't tell if it was from laughter or some other reason she was hoping for. Then while she was writing in her journal a note dropped on her desk. She opened and turned even more red. She looked at the new guy then at the note about 20 times. It said something she never thought she would see or hear:
Would you go out with me?
Then the bell rang and she ran to tell the others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaggle.net/gen?_template=/templates/gaggle/html/blog/
soccerangel321

soccerangel321

PostSubject: Re: Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students   Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:14 am

[[OOC:: Aurore:
Quote :
"Huh? What?" Aravis looked at her alarm clock realizing the time. "OH CRAP!!!" she shouted, "It's friggin 9:00!!!" She grabbed her favorite outfit, quickly brushed her long, tangled hair, and grabbed her books. She was late again. "I'm so sorry mistress!!" she apologized hastily, "M-My alarm clock wouldn't go off a-and I-I woke up late" She cursed herself for studdering again. Meadow looked at her worried and at the same time a little like she was going to lose it from laughter. Aravis quickly turned her head turning red, and then realized to new guy was looking at her smiling. She couldn't tell if it was from laughter or some other reason she was hoping for. Then while she was writing in her journal a note dropped on her desk. She opened and turned even more red. She looked at the new guy then at the note about 20 times. It said something she never thought she would see or hear:
Would you go out with me?
Then the bell rang and she ran to tell the others.

There are two things wrong in that post. The first one, you used power-playing, which I said was off limits in the rules. (Power playing is controlling someone else's character without permission.) You had no right to do that.

Next, you pushed it. First, you made it nine-o-clock when the rest of us were on time and in the lunchroom. I didn't think too much about that part, but when you ended class, that was bad. How did you know I wasn't going to say what she taught or if there was homework?

So, I'm asking you to please go back and fix your post.]]

BIC::

Dawn waited for Adaline to come back from putting her bowl away. Meadow stood up. "I told Mrs. Murphy that I'd help her out with a few things before class starts" Meadow said. "I'll see you guys later." With that, she got up and walked out of the cafeteria. Dawn sat there with the rest of the group. “So…” Dawn failed at starting up a conversation. “We still have five minutes, but we can start heading over to class.” Dawn suggested. “Or if you guys have another idea, because I have absolutely none.” Some of the people at the table shrugged, not really caring. Some didn’t reply, Adaline being one of them. Dawn waited for the others to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students   Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brangwynn Boarding Academy For Gifted Students
Page 1 of 1