The Falcon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Falcon's Nest

Official Florence Falcons Online Hangout!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SHAMELESS ADVERTISING, WHAT IS THIS.
I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm by Melchiorre.Corruption

» C y b o r g 009:// An epic battle for humanity.
I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am by Aurore

» REvolution Laboratories; Changing the world, one life at a time.
I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am by Aurore

» SWAGGED OUT .........S.T.E IN DA BUILDING
I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am by DreDay256

» what everybodys summer so far like???
I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 am by DreDay256

» 5/21/2009 ~ SUMMER BREAK, HERE WE COME!!
I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 am by Melchiorre.Corruption

» Helena {REvolution RP}
I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:10 am by Aurore

» Michael and Summer Kinder {Summer of Hades}
I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 am by Aurore

» Summer of Hades (I don't have a character yet!! someone start it out!!! Erika!!!)
I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am by Aurore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-14

I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA Empty
PostSubject: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:10 am

R u l e s ://
1} Please follow the Roleplay 4-1-1.
2} All characters are 13+ here, just so you know.
3} No Mythical creature DNA....Just no...
4} Up to 2 DNAs per character.
5} experiments have to have been there for awhile to have gone through any changes.
6} If anything needs to be explained....Just ask.
7} Please keep the scientist/experiment ratio even [We don`t want 200 experiments and 20 scientists, or vice versa]
8} Try not to have too many people with the same DNA.
9} Have fun!

P l o t && S e t t i n g ://

It is the year 2050, teens from all over the world have been disappearing off the streets for reasons unknown to most. Over half of these teens are orphans or homeless children ages thirteen and up. What people don’t know is that most all of them have been kidnapped for a secret government experiment being conducted in an underground lab just off the coast of galveston, in a rift in the pacific ocean.

These children have all be injected with the DNA of various animals, which has caused them to go through many genetic mutations according to the animal they were injected with. The purpose of this is an attempt to create a ‘superior breed’ surpassing both human and animal. All failure experiments are killed, quickly and painlessly. All successes are shipped off to many different places, some go to zoos set up for the entertainment of those still pernounced human, others are sent home, and as for the few who stood up for themselves, they, are sent to aid in the war.

Each experiment is given a number, ranging from one to as far as possible to count. They are kept in reinforced steel cages, set up so they are close enough to communicate verbally, far enough away to avoid physical contact. Once a week, they are taken to a large biodome for recreation and such.

Welcome to Hell. Please enjoy your stay.

{Note for the immature that will freak out because I used the word 'Hell': ITS NOT A CUSS WORD. LOL. GET OVER IT.

Last edited by DelusionFaerie on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:41 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:32 am

Erica sat, hugging her knees to her chest, in the back of her cage. She didn't appear to be in a very good mood. The stone floor under her was littered with what looked like the light fluffy down feathers you see on baby birds, obviously, they had come off of the black wings folded behind her back.
A scientist came walking up to her cage. "Erica, you haven't said a word all day. What's bothering you?" He said, flinching, as she briefly glared darkly at him, without saying a word, "Just say something. You can talk to me."
She uncurled and stood up, walking to him, "What tells you there's something wrong, eh, Hirschey?" She replied, smartly, "I feel fine, there's nothing wrong here."
"You surely don't look fine. You've been curled up in your cage all day, its nearly sundown." He reached into the cage and patted her head, "Atleast get more social. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go finish some paperwork." With that said, he walked off without another word.
Erica sat back down, Hmph. He always has paperwork. She thought, leaning her head on the bars and staring out. And there isn't anyone that'll talk to me, so how am I going to 'get more social'?

"Why is that they move about looking for something, god knows what." An unfamiliar voice sounded behind her, it sounded soft, like the voice of a girl not much younger than herself.
"They try to reply without being smug. Aha-ha-ha!" It was followed by the voice of a young boy, they both sounded quit similar, and appeared to be coming from the same place.
"Like a dog they try to please with flattery and sweet bribes." The duo continued to sing.
Erica turned toward the direction the voices were coming from, the two looked like children no older than herself. The sound of their voices seemed to pierce her ears, like needles. She went to the far side of her cage, still listening. They seemed to draw her closer, like putting her into a trance of sorts.
"A passion that you want to have. Oh~ Oh~ The bait all primped and proper makes the mood seem dark."
"How is it that torture can be fun?"
"How is it that torture can be fun?"
They said the last words in unison, both pausing for a moment before they turned to look at Erica. An identical look of curiosity spread across both of their faces.
"Hello there, Raven." He put a noticeable emphasis on the last word.
Erica blinked, "Please, don't refer to me by my animal. Its rather..." She paused for a moment, "...Discouraging."
The girl nudged her brother away annoyedly, "Excuse him, he doesn't understand the meaning of respect" She glared at him a moment, then turned away from both of them. She moved to the closest corner of the cage she and her sibling were in.
The boy moved to the opposite corner, continuing the song as he went, "A woman that acts like a fool because of love, a marionette. It's platonic, and still I feel like I have a lifetime's work ahead again."
The girl continued shortly after him, "You whisper excuses and words that are supposed to work, though your eyes give it away, lies. So you really thought it through, making me impatient. All though you have made it, how weak."
Their song seemed to have taken an odd turn, they now appeared to be singing about each other.
Erica turned away from them, sighing. Sibling rivalry, oh joy.

{OoC:// LONG POST IS LONG, I WROTE A FREAKING BOOK.}
Back to top Go down
s734m_punk

s734m_punk

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:05 am

"If we referred to everyone as their animal, what on earth would you call someone like me?" Simon mused aloud, somewhere down the hall. He found himself humming the song Luna and Cyrus had been singing as he mashed 'Tiger' and 'Wolverine' together in obscure ways in his head.

ooc: my post is dwarfed by the sheer length of your x__X

Last edited by s734m_punk on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://changeling007.deviantart.com
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:19 am

"Don't ask me." She muttered, in Simon's direction. She moved back to the back of her cage, leaning on the bars, which was a bit hard considering her wings, but she managed getting herself into a comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

Female Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:19 am

"Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do" Angel hummed to herself. I wonder what would happen if someone heard me.she thought. As she started singing again, Owen came in. She stopped as soon as she turned around in her cage and saw him. "Oh, uh, hi Owen!!" she said nervously. "Hi Spots!!! Dr. Hirsch had his new assistant let me out and gave me a key to let you out for now. Why didn't you tell me you could sing." he said, "You sound really good." "Thanks Wolfy." she said shyly, "Want to go see Erica and Simon. I think that's his name." "Sure!!! I got a key. Here, let me get you out first." Owen said smiling. "Thanks for doing this. Wolfy, just one thing. Never tell anyone about my singing. Promise?" she asked anxiously. "Promise. I'd never do that to you." he replied. So they left Angel's cage and went to let Erica and Simon out. How the crap did I not hear him behind me? I'm a cheetah for goodness sake!!!!

Last edited by Aurore on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaggle.net/gen?_template=/templates/gaggle/html/blog/
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:13 am

{OoC:// Its spelled Hirsch. o3o }

Hearing this, Erica let out a sigh of relief. "Finally. I'm tired of staying locked up like this, its not fair!" She crossed her arms, leaning her head back, "If we promised we're not going to put up so much of a fight just to get out of here, why do they keep us locked up half the time still?
"Just incase, if you were lying." August said, in his usual soft tone. He appeared to have been leaning in the doorway for awhile, or at least long enough to hear everything said. "Oh, and remind my assistant that he's denied access to the keys for the cages. I'll be nice and let him off this time, though. Just don't kill each other." He added, half-sarcastically, before walking back out of the room.

{OoC:// Lol, Hirschey's becoming a SMART-BUTT.}
Back to top Go down
s734m_punk

s734m_punk

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:24 am

OOC: I lurv that name. - 3- I used to use it for RP a lot, and I would have on TC, but Leslie used it first. D: And then you claimed it here - 3-

"We're in cages because some of us have ... violent tendencies, despite what they say. So get used to it, kid." Simon muttered mostly to (and about) himself, though anyone listening closely enough would have heard it. he stepped out of his cell and stretched.

Last edited by s734m_punk on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:47 am

"Believe me, I think I've gotten used to it by now." She replied, recalling the few rare moments when one of the other past experiments would just 'snap', the aftermath usually wasn't very good.
We lose too many interesting people that way.

{OoC:// We need more scientists! Hirschey and his assistant aren't enough! D8 }
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:13 am

"Hey guys!!" Angel said, "Could you get any happier? At least you can get out of your cages!!!" "Um, Angel? Could you keep it down? There are some experiments in the other rooms that might still be asleep." Owen said nervously."Okay, okay. So what have you guys been up to with Dr. August? More talk about Josh's mess ups like right now? Angel giggled, "Or asking for some Hershey's Chocolate?" "Angel...." Owen said quietly. "What? I'm just having some fun." Just try to keep it down okay?" Owen said again, "I really can't stand loud noises right now. Remember I'm part wolf. Wolves are part dog. And dogs don't like loud noises." "Oh! Sorry!" Angel said then whispered, "Wolfy." smiling curiously. "Crap!! Sorry August!!! I just wanted to let Owen get to see the others.!!" Josh came running in panting. "Sabertooth!!!" Angel said happily. I love seeing my friends act funny!!! "Oh boy!!! Here we go again!!!"
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:07 am

"Naw, we're just going stay gloomy for the rest of our lives. Atleast, what's left of the rest of our lives." Erica replied, smartly, as she got up and stepped out of her cage. "Josh, you work yourself too much!" Erica chuckled as Josh ran into the room, "Seriously!"
August stepped back into the room a moment after Josh had come in, "Eh, its fine. They do need a bit of exercise, afterall!"

Cyrus crawled over to his sister, muttering something in her ear, "Think we should join them?"
She glanced back at him, "Nah. They don't know better than to trust those who cause them pain. Just because they act nicely towards them. I'm not about to join that party."
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:11 am

"Hey, Cyrus! Luna! Wanna hang out with us?" Owen said, "Don't worry we won't bite or scratch or growl or anything. And I don't think August and Josh can even do that. Although I might be wrong about Josh."
"Yeah, Josh!! Has that DNA activated yet? I really want to see which kind you got!!!" Angel said curiously.
"Uh, no thanks!!! I don't really think it's activated yet, and if it has i don't want to prove it." Josh nervously said.
"Come on! We're all DNA people! You can show us!!"
"No!!! Never!!!" Josh said covering his mouth quickly. "Uh... I gotta go!!!!" and he ran out the door.
"I think his DNA's been activated. Remember how our moods changed? We were so different from what we were before." Owen said.
"Yeah.... I'm gonna go check on him." Angel said, "I can usually talk him into anything." and Angel left. "Hey Josh! Come here." Angel whispered in the dark hallway.
"No!! Stay away from me!!!" he looked at Angel with furious eyes.
"I'm not leaving and I'm not staying away from you!!!" she said looking at him with her green cat eyes, "You're one of my best friends! And I'm not going to leave you!!"
"You'll get yourself killed!! Angel just go back into the room!!!" Josh growled like a tiger and looked at her again, this time with dark green cat eyes and orange claws replacing his hands and whiskers and black stripes on his face appearing. "Angel!! Please!!"
"No!!!"
"Angel...."
"I'm part cheetah!! I can handle it if you hurt me!!! But I'm not leaving!!!" she ended it with that. All of a sudden he roared and scratched her face.

Last edited by Aurore on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:43 am

{OoC:// Omai. What happens next? D: }

"Uh..Sure?" Cyrus started to get up, but Luna pulled him back by his arm, hissing, "Don't go there, or I'm dropping all relations to--." She cut off when she heard Josh yell and run out of the room, she smirked, letting go of Cyrus' arm, "Another one gone to waste."
Cyrus sighed, "Looks like it. And I kinda liked him, too."
"Ughh, I don't see how any of them are considered likeable."

"I knew this would come one day." August muttered, with concern in his tone, while opening the drawer on a desk against the wall beside the door, and pulling out a syringe filled with an odd liquid. He walked into the hallway where they were. As soon as he stepped in he could here Josh's screams for Aurore to leave. He watched in awe as Josh changed, right in front of them. He came to his senses when the argument started up again, ending as soon as it had, when he saw Josh scratch her face, he acted fast, running forward and aiming to stab the syringe into Josh's neck. "ANGEL! RUN!"

{OoC:// Hur hur, Just so you know, the syringe has a tranquilizer in it. :3 }
Back to top Go down
s734m_punk

s734m_punk

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:31 am

{OOC:// lol, whut just happened? XD }

Simon grabbed Angel's arm and ran down the corridor, half dragging her behind him. he slowed as they rounded a corner and stopped. "You might try listening to your friends once in a while," He huffed to her, annoyed. He was beginning to feel affected by the suddenly tense atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:38 am

{OoC:// I'm pretty sure August just stabbed Josh in the neck with a syringe full of tranq. C: }

August backed up a bit, watching Simon pull Angel around the corner and out of sight.
"Err...Josh...Are you okay?" He said, only half-expecting an answer from his troubled assistant.

Luna sighed, muttering something under her breath as the noisy scene started to quiet down, "There was once a little dream."
Cyrus continued soon after her, "No one knows who had dreamt it."
"And this made the little dream think."
"I don't want to disappear."
"That little dream thought."
"And at last had an idea."
"I will make people come to me, and they will make my world." Luna paused for a moment, then continued, still muttering so only Cyrus could hear, "And what a fine world this is."
Back to top Go down
s734m_punk

s734m_punk

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:52 am

OOC: I know what that's like, and it's not fun... -__-;

Simon poked his head around the corner to check up on what was happening, then slid out into the open, leaving Angel behind him. Slowly, he approached August, "Is it safe...?" He asked wearily, unsure if Josh would react to the tranquilizer.
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:15 pm

"Don't ask me. He hasn't said anything since I gave him the tranq." August glanced at Simon, then turned back to look at Josh again, still making sure he wasn't going to do anything sudden and run off again.

{OoC:// o3o ...Wait...When?!}
Back to top Go down
s734m_punk

s734m_punk

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:39 am

OOC: On TC... in the kitchen. Dr. Hirsch tranq'd Jenny after she tried to save Asche from Vesper... then Vesper had me interrogated. -___-;
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:30 am

{OoC:// o3o Omg. That's ironic. xD}
Back to top Go down
s734m_punk

s734m_punk

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:45 am

OOC: lol, yeah... and its bound to happen to me here, too, eventually. XD

Why do I always have the trouble makers? D|
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:26 pm

{OoC:// Err....Idk.... C: }
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:01 am

"I do listen to my friends at times!!! I just hate to leave them when they're in pain!!" Angel said looking at Simon. "Ow!!! Okay!!! Now it hurts!!!" She touched her face where the pain was and looked at her hand. It was covered in dark red blood. "Maybe Auguust can bandadge this, ow, up!!!" she said touching her face again.
"I'm sure it's safe now!!! Remember when they did that to the last experiment? He ended up sitting in a corner of his cage for a month!!!" she giggled, obviously forgetting the drama that just happened, along with Josh's huge episode. Then she walked, casually, back to the scene.
Meanwhile.....
Why? Why did i even touch that DNA a while back!!!!! This should've never happened!!! What would Luna say when she see's me? I hope she's at least still okay with me....... "Angel!!! Where's Angel!!!!! Is she okay? Did I hurt her too bad?" he suddenly burst with worry. "No!!! I'm fine!!! It's just a, ow, little, ow, scratch that's all. Ow!" she said, constantly touching the wound in her face. "What are you talking about? You're bleeding your face off!!!!" Josh screamed, almost having another episode. "Angel you ok? Please tell me you're ok!!!!" Owen said in a panicky tone trying to make sure the wound wasn't that deep. "Look!! I'm fine!!!! No worries!!!!" she said pushing the panicking Owen away, "Could you let up on the emotions just a little, Wolfy?" she laughed. "Uh right, I mean.... uh.... bye!!!" he said running off. Okay!! Owen's lost it!!!! she giggled to herself. She walked back to everyone saying "Don't ask!!!" She walked up to Josh and said, "Get better okay? Told you, it wouldn't hurt me." "I'll try. But listen to me next time okay? God!!! I thought I killed you!!!" "Yeah, and I thought you turned into Satan!!!! Lighten up!!!!" she said smiling. After all that Angel went with August to get her wound fixed up.

Last edited by Aurore on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:24 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 am

OoC:// YOU THERE! Reply in the Cyborg 009 RP!

August walked up the one of the many cabinets of his office, opening it to reveal many labeled drawers, he opened one a pulled out a large bandage and a small bottle of ointment.
"You really shouldn't get yourself into trouble like that," He said, pulling out a chair for her to sit down, "I know your DNA gives you strength, but you're not invincible."
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: ( i did you idget!)   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:33 pm

"I just can't help it. It's like I know to listen but my mind won't let me." Angel said, wincing from August touching her wound, "I just wish I could control it."
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:20 pm

August finished up bandaging her wound, "Wishes can come true if you put a little will-power into full-filling them." There was an obvious heir of motivation in his tone, "All you need is willingness to get motivated."
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:54 am

"If I can even do that!!!" Angel said, "I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:24 am

"It's not that hard!" August replied, a bit too enthusiastically, "I'm sure you can do it."
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:21 am

"Okay. But only if you try to work on your enthusiasm." Angel said smiling, "For a scientist, you sure like to put alot of enthusiam in some things."
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:11 am

"Oh, fine then." He said, sounding fakely bummed-out, "But personally, I thought my enthusiasum helped brighten you guys up a bit. You're all so..." He paused for a moment, "Gloomy, half of the time."
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:12 am

"We're not gloomy, we're just wishing we could go back to our homes" Angel said, hopping off the table and leaving to see Owen.

Last edited by Aurore on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melchiorre.Corruption
Admin
Melchiorre.Corruption

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:19 am

August sighed, dropping himself in a chair, "If only I could help you there..." He said to himself, a tone of concern washing over his voice.
Back to top Go down
Aurore

Aurore

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:27 am

"Hey Wolfy!!! Can I come in?" Angel said quietly, hoping to get him not as worried about the injury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA   I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I n j e c t e d . with . A n i m a l . DNA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Falcon's Nest :: Nonsense. :: Roleplay Sanctuary-
Jump to: